2nd August 2012, 01:49 PM
Suraj2626452

How can I participate for IIT examination after passing BSEB class 10th?

I have pass bseb class tenth. How i can participet in iit examination?

24th April 2015, 07:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I participate for IIT examination after passing BSEB class 10th?

No, you can not appear for the Indian Institute of Technology entrance exam after completing your 10th board exam from the BSEB.

The eligibility criteria to appear for the Join Entrance exam for undergraduate courses like Bachelor of technology or engineering from top reputed engineering institutes of India are as follows:

Joint Entrance exam has two stages:

1. Joint Entrance Exam Mains.

2. Joint Entrance exams Advanced.

The minimum educational qualification required to appear for the JEE main is that you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects.

The number of attempts for the JEE Main is three only. If you score good marks in JEE Mains and have good percentage of marks in 10+2, you would be eligible for getting admission in institutes like National Institute of Technology, Government Engineering colleges etc.

For getting admission in Indian Institute of Technology, you must get good ranks in the Joint Entrance exam Advanced.

So, you have two years more, you need to labour hard on the subjects mentioned above to get good marks and ranks for admission in IITs.
25th April 2015, 02:35 PM
PATHGUIDE

Default Re: How can I participate for IIT examination after passing BSEB class 10th?

No, you can not appear for the IIT Examination after doing 10th board exam from BSEB i.e Bihar School examination board or any other board.

For appearing in IIT exam you should have following minimum qualifications:
You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry as compulrsory subjects and with a minimum 50% of marks.

I suggest you to prepare further for 12th exams and score well to appear for IITs.
27th April 2015, 12:25 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Hello Suraj,

Sorry to say but you cannot appear in the IIT Examination as per your current educational qualifications.

The Term "IIT" stands for Indian Institute of Technology which offers excellent education for candidates seeking to pursue Bachelors degree in Technology or Engineering.

The India Institute of Technology conducts a joint entrance examination in two of the following phases :

1) IIT-JEE MAINS

2) IIT-JEE Advanced.

Only those candidates can appear for this examination who fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria :

>> The candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects.

>> The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their Higher Secondary examination conducted by the recognized board.

Note : The Indian Institute of Technology provides 3 attempts for its Joint Entrance Examination. Failing these attempts, candidates are not allowed to appear in the further examinations.

So, According to the above mentioned requisites, you need two more years to complete your higher secondary education with PCM as mandatory subjects.

And Do try to secure good percentile.

This is the information I have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?