2nd August 2012, 01:59 PM
harishmakr

Syllabus and Model Question Papers for DRDO Entrance Exam for the position of Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering?

Sir, i am a diploma holder in civil engineering. i want syallabus and model question papers for DRDO entry test-2012 for the post of senior technical assistant-B (civil engg.plz send me the above given data, my email-id is [email protected].

Related Questions:
1st March 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers for DRDO Entrance Exam for the position of Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering?

SIR PLS. TEL US ABOUT THE SYLLABUS FOR ENTRY TEST OF DRDO . I,M DIPLOMA HOLDER IN CIVIL ENGG.
8th May 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers for DRDO Entrance Exam for the position of Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering?

Sir, i am a diploma holder in civil
engineering. i want syallabus and
model question papers for DRDO entry
test-2012 for the post of senior
technical assistant-B (civil engg .plz send me the above given data, my
email-id is [email protected]
15th May 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have fill drdo form for diploma civil related post , i want to get model paper and syllabus of drdo examination plesase send me model paper and syllabus.
my email id [email protected]
6th June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a diploma holder in civil engineering. i want syllabus and model question papers for DRDO entry test-2013 for the post of senior technical assistant-B (civil engg.plz send me the above given data, my email-id is [email protected].
30th June 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a diploma holder of civil engineer. i want syllabus and model question papers of DRDO . please send to my maill id my id is [email protected]
15th July 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a diploma holdar in civil.DRDO syllebas & Moddle question ples. Send me
email. Add is [email protected]
14th August 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=harishmakr;2524431]Sir, i am a diploma holder in civil engineering. i want syallabus and model question papers for DRDO entry test-2012 for the post of senior technical assistant-B (civil engg.plz send me the above given data on [email protected]
17th August 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a diploma holder of civil engineer. i want syllabus and model question papers of DRDO . please send to my maill id my id is [email protected]
29th September 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am diploma holder,i need STA B syllabus for civil engineering.([email protected])
16th October 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am diploma in civil engineering i need STA ' B' syllabus model questions papers and reference books...my mail [email protected]....
24th October 2014, 02:18 PM

sir i have filled DRDO entry test, i am civil diploma holder i have need Syllabus and Model Question Papers for DRDO Entrance Exam for the position of Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering
16th November 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

my name is pardeep singh and I am doing civil eng diploma in passing 2010 so I am giving to drdo entry test 2014 I have need to model question paper drdo entry test STB B Civil eng.my email id - pardeep singh koth @gmail .com
18th December 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a diploma holder in civil.I need some previous
and syllabus for TA-B. my email id:srinivas.
[email protected]
18th January 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a diploma holder in civil engineering. i want syallabus and model question papers for DRDO entry test-2014 for the post of junior technical assistant-B civil engg. plz send me to my mail. my mail id:[email protected]
24th January 2016, 04:32 PM

sir
plz send syllabus & previous year question paper
my email id [email protected] if possible
thanks & regards
mahelaqua khanam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?