2nd August 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for RRB entrance exam after doing B.E 3rd year in electronics and instrumentation engineering

dear sir/madam
My name is mathan.now i am doing B.E third year( electronics and instrumentation engineering). I dont know i am eligible or not for rrb entrance exam. if i am eligible means what are the exam i can write and also give the syllabus of the exam.then i am also want the last five years question papers and tell which book i want to refer the exam.is there any jobs related to my department related .plz tell the answer very quickly .if u have any information you also contact my mobile num is 8608689170.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  3. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  5. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  6. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  7. How can I apply for 1 month Internship in Northern India being a B.E.(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for IES Exam having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Sathyabama University B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering-3rd Sem Digital Logic Theory and Design (6C0065) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Last 5 years question papers of section engineer(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) in RRB
  11. How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation
  12. Does HAL Bengaluru offers Winter Internship for B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering 3rd year candidate?
  13. How to give RRB exam after passing electronics 3rd year student
  14. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  15. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  16. Am I eligible to appear IES examination with B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  18. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
24th March 2016, 10:04 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Am I eligible for RRB entrance exam after doing B.E 3rd year in electronics and instrumentation engineering

No, you are not eligible for RRB Exams nor any exams that is conducted for Engineering candidates. You can write GATE, UES-Defence, Civil service 12th qualification.

GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the exam conducted for Engineers. You can write GATE Exam in your Final year of Engineering which you can use it for job or as well as Higher studies. You can do M.Tech in IIT or NIT or good government college.

UES- University Entry Scheme is the entry through which final year candidates are allowed to attend interview for getting career into Defence.

Many state service exams will allow candidates to have just 12th qualification for the service related posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?