3rd August 2012, 01:46 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(b)-Fundamental Rules, Pension Code and the Tamil Nadu Travelling Allowance Rules Exam - Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

This paper will give you a maximum of 100 marks. There are no sections in the question paper, the candidates area allowed to answer bilingually in English and Tamil, or in either of the two languages. The answers should be brief and succinct, and should also be answered in the candidates’ own vocabulary. The questions are a combination of theoretical questions and mathematical applications such as the calculation of pension and so on. All questions carry marks as indicated alongside individually. Some of the questions are: elucidate the following statement that the son of a deceased pensioner, whose age is 26, and is blind, applied for lifetime family pension based on a medical certificate issued by a competitive medical officer, distinguish between contingency fund and contingent expenditure, superannuation pension and retiring pension, short notes on compulsory retirement, additional charge allowance, conditions to hold additional charge, time limit for submission of T.A. claims, what are the periods that are counted or not counted for sanction of increment, and, what are the recoveries which can be made and cannot be made from the subsistence allowance.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 1.pdf(425.1 KB, 940 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 2.pdf(517.4 KB, 668 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 3.pdf(530.9 KB, 471 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 4.pdf(511.8 KB, 488 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(a)-Local Acts and Rules Framed Thereunder Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II (a)-Accounts and Audit of local Bodies Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Officers of the National Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental exam question paper
  7. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations- Departmental Test for Junior Assistants in the Police Department- Police Standing Orders Volumes I to IV Exam – Download Previous Year’s Papers
  8. Full details about TNPSC Group Exams for B.Sc graduate?
  9. How to prepare for TNPSC group questions?
  10. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Members of the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service in the national Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Previous year papers of TNPSC exam? -- [New]
  12. Question papers for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission?
  13. Required Academic Qualification and Age limit to appear for TNPSC Group Exams?
  14. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations- Deputy Inspector's Test- First Paper (relating To Secondary and Specials Schools) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Madurai Kamaraj University School Administration- P.G.Dip. & Post B.Ed Dip- Tamil Nadu Recognised Private Schools Act(1973) and Rules (1974) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. How can I get TNPSC previous year question papers and details for reference books?
  17. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Labour Officer question papers
  18. Eligibilty for TNPSC Group III and IV Exams -- [Most Discussed]
17th August 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(b)-Fundamental Rules, Pension Code and the Tamil Nadu Travelling Allowance Rules Exam - Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

when will you distribute the application for departmental exam in the month of december
21st March 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(b)-Fundamental Rules, Pension Code and the Tamil Nadu Travelling Allowance Rules Exam - Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

we need department test study material for deputy inspector for school education paper 1 and paper 2 .educational statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?