21st February 2011, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Medical education abroad (countries near India) offering quality education economically?

what are universites in abroad (pefer asian or nearby countries) offer quality medical education economically?

21st February 2011, 09:38 AM
SupritShestha

Default Re: Medical education abroad (countries near India) offering quality education economically?

hi
Good to know that you are interested in Medical. The best quality medical college in ASIAN region with reasonable fees are available. The famous college for Medical are in Bangladesh, China and Sri-Lanka. Some of my friends are there in Bangladesh and one in Si-Lanka and they said that its good out there. Even i heard of good medical colleges in China where my friends friend are studying. So you can choose from this three countries. You can see the following colleges
1.Chittong medical college
2.Dhaka medical college
3.University dental college
4.University of peradeniya
5.University of Jaffna
21st February 2011, 10:00 AM
ronaldo

Default Re: Medical education abroad (countries near India) offering quality education economically?

dear friend
the most preferred destination for indian students for doing MBBS outside india is China
for a list of MBBS colleges abroad check
www.medicalstudyabroad.com/faq.html
all the best
21st February 2011, 02:44 PM
sunil7784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are universites in abroad (pefer asian or nearby countries) offer quality medical education economically?
China is the best place for BDS, so i suggest u for china,Its chip than other countries & some colleges of china also give salary in study period after 2 year qualify. for more details search china medical colleges in google search engine & which college u like prefer it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?