3rd August 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in Remote Sensing, M.Phil/Ph.D on part time basis?

I am M.Sc. in Applied Physics and diploma holder in Remote Sensing & GIS. Currently working in Haryana Space Applications Centre, as lecturer on contract. I want to do M.Tech in Remote Sensing, M.Phil/PhD on part time basis. Kindly suggest some universities, from where i can get enrol.

19th February 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Remote Sensing, M.Phil/Ph.D on part time basis?

What branch of engineering should I study thoroughly to get a M.tech admission in remote sensing and GIS?
18th March 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i have done MSc(Geo-spatial science and tech.), now
i want to do m phil/ phd part time / online course, pls give me name of such institute/ university
19th July 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in Geo-Informatics and Remote Sensing (Part Time)
AMITY INSTITUTE OF GEOINFORMATICS AND REMOTE SENSING (AIGIRS)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?