3rd August 2012, 07:52 PM
nanand123

How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune?

I want to get an admission for M.Sc(computer science) in Pune. But i have not given an entrance exams for different colleges.Do I get an admission in any Pune university based colleges Please reply if it is possible to get an admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th science in college in Pune after scoring between 70 and 75%?
  3. How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  5. Information about Junior Assistant Recruitment?
  6. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?
  7. What is the AIEEE cut offs for admission in COEP, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in MIT Pune or Alandi after passing 12th science?
  9. How to take admission in Pune for 11th science after scoring 91.2% marks in class 10th?
  10. How can I get admission in Pune in 11th standard in science after scoring 72% in 10th board exam?
  11. How can I get admission in Pune College after scoring 87% in 10th? List of the science colleges of Pune
  12. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  13. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  14. List of the science colleges of Pune? I have scored 87% in 10th
  15. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  16. In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  18. To take admission in Pune College of Agriculture how much percentage is required in 12th science?
19th September 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune?

after bca can i take admition msc computer
25th November 2012, 07:46 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Every year Pune university conducts MCA/M.Sc exam near by February for admission for MCA and M.Sc admission. You must be eligible for it i.e you must be having bachelors degree in Computer science and it should be recognized.

For this you have to apply for the exam after it's notification comes out. While applying you need to everlop your application after taking online printout during December or January time if you are thinking to get admission for 2013 then you will be facing it's notification near December 12 or January 13. For general candidate last year or for this year's admission was 575 and for Reserved category it was 475.

You have to apply through online i.e Website: http://cs.unipune.ac.in/admn12 or if you have any doubts then Email: [email protected]. Other contact numbers are Tel: +91-20-2560 1446, Fax: +91-20-2569 0794

For more details about MCA/M.Sc addmission visit: www.unipune.ac.in/pgadmissions
29th March 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to get an admission for M.Sc(computer science) in Pune. But i have not given an entrance exams for different colleges.Do I get an admission in any Pune university based colleges Please reply if it is possible to get an admission.
22nd April 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i finish my exam just now . how i can apply for MCS admission .please advise
9th May 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

please tell how to get admission for Msc/MCA in pune.& suggest collage also?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?