3rd August 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PG after scoring 50% from Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha

can i apply- instead of PG i have Rastrabasha Praveen 50% from Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha

22nd May 2013, 11:05 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for PG after scoring 50% from Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha

Dear Friend,
First thing is that its not possible to give informations whether you are eligible for the courses or not as you have not given the complete details and informations regarding the courses you have completed.
But,In general I can say that you must have completed your Graduations Courses in particular stream for which you are applying in Post Graduations Courses.

And,Beside this you must check the eligibility criteria from the site of colleges for which you are applying for Post Graduations Courses as it will completely give you details and informations regarding Eligibility.
24th August 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PG after scoring 50% from Dakshin Hindi Prachar Sabha

Sir What is the difference between doing Hindi MA in DBHPS and regular college?
26th March 2021, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed Hindi praveen utharardh from Dakshin bharath Hindi prachar sabha Chennai. Can I apply for MA Hindi?
17th November 2022, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir I complete 10th and after I completed praveen uttarath now I am working in a school ( Hindi teacher) now I wat to do b.Ed if its possible are say any other option for this my school is asking me to do teacher training degrees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?