4th August 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Maths of West Bengal State Eligibility Test?

what is the syllabus of math of west bengal state elligibility test

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for life sciences of West Bengal State Eligibility Test, 2011?
  2. West Bengal state eligibility test syllabus?
  3. what can I do after studying BSc Zoology? Which course will I take after passing BSc Zoology?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  6. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  7. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  8. West Bengal State Eligibility Test Life Science question papers of previous few years -- [New]
  9. West Bengal board or ICSE syllabus?
  10. Are there any government jobs in the state of West Bengal?
  11. Procedure and documents required to apply for JEXPO?
  12. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  13. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Am I eligible for JECA after passing BSc computer science? Marks criteria for a BSc student?
  15. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  16. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  17. Assistant Engineer (IT & CS) WBSEDCL Syllabus?
  18. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
5th November 2012, 08:55 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Maths of West Bengal State Eligibility Test?

The syllabus for Mathematics or other subjects in English language can only be availed from their official website for a price of Rs. 399/-

For confirmation and reference visit:
http://www.teachers-eligibility-test.com
6th November 2012, 03:05 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Maths of West Bengal State Eligibility Test?

West Bengal State Eligibility Test (WB SET) Exam Structure

The West Bengal State Eligibility Test, alternatively known as the West Bengal SET exam or simply WB SET, is the West Bengal college lectureship examination conducted by the West Bengal College Service Commission as a State Agency on behalf of the Government of West Bengal as par UGC rules.

West Bengal SET is duly accredited by the University Grants Commission or UGC. If you are on the edge of doing the West Bengal SET application form download then go through the below mentioned West Bengal SET exam structure or West Bengal SET question pattern carefully.

West Bengal SET Question Pattern

The West Bengal State Eligibility Test (SET) Question Pattern is divided into three papers. West Bengal SET first paper questions are general questions for all subjects and WB SET first paper must be cleared in order to be eligible for the evaluation for the other two papers.

West Bengal State Eligibility Test (SET) paper one usually contains objective questions on

Teaching and Research Aptitude,

logical reasoning,

basic English and

mathematics,

general knowledge and the like.

Usually sixty (60) multiple choice questions are set and carry two marks each.

The candidates are required to answer any fifty (50). In case of more than 50 questions are attempted, the first 50 answers are evaluated.

West Bengal SET paper two and West Bengal SET paper three are to be answered for a single chosen subject only.

West Bengal SET Paper II Questions and West Bengal SET Paper III questions are Post Graduate level in terms of difficulty.

WB SET paper 2 question are, just like WB SET paper 1 questions, objective type but the difference is that these are formed from the chosen subject.

West Bengal SET Paper III questions comprise of descriptive questions of different lengths and marks on the West Bengal SET syllabus.

28th February 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

IS BENGALI ACCEPTABLE IN WB SET EXAM FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?