4th August 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join Part Time B.E/B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil from reputed college

I'm studying diploma in civil frm reputed college and msbte is our board of technical.so aftr ma diploma I want to join part time B.E./B.Tech in civil so plz suggest me colleges who offered part time engineering.

22nd February 2013, 10:10 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Part Time B.E/B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil from reputed college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm studying diploma in civil frm reputed college and msbte is our board of technical.so aftr ma diploma I want to join part time B.E./B.Tech in civil so plz suggest me colleges who offered part time engineering.
Dear Aspirant,

Yes it is possible to that type of engineering.But the words you used are not correct.

WE call it distance education or correspondence education.

So in order to get this certificate you will be need to pay the fee semester wise same like the general student.

But the regular students and distance learning students are not clubbed in same college.

We have seperate colleges for this type of courses.

The colleges where you can do this btech are as follows:

Acharya Nagarjuna University

Allahabad Agricultural Institute

Tejaswi Educational academy

Indira Gandhi open university

JNTU

These are the famous colleges/universities/institutes which provide the education in distance (Btech).

But you need to concentrate in the studies even it is distance it is very hard to complete the course.

So good luck my friend.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
6th September 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Part Time B.E/B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil from reputed college

I am passing diploma in 1998 now I will admission in b technology in civil engineering by distended education.so Pl contact no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?