4th August 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after graduation? I am pursuing TYB.Com

I m external student from pune university..My self Miss Shweta. Nw i m pursuing T.Y. Bcom. i want to do MBA after the graduation. Can i qualify for giving the Entrance exam of MBA after my graduation ( External ).

21st September 2012, 04:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after graduation? I am pursuing TYB.Com

With this qualification, you can definitely pursue MBA after you complete graduation with the required percentage of marks. 50% is the specified percentage for this course. Admission for MBA will depend on CET. CAT/MAT entrance exams need to be attended to gain admission for the same. The entrance exam will include questions from General Intelligence, Language and comprehension, Quantitative ability, GK etc. If you are able to clear entrance exam with a good score, the next immediate selection process will be a GD and P.I.
25th January 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Iam completing my b.com in commerce i want to do d pharma that is possible in medical field.
6th May 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
With this qualification, you can definitely pursue MBA after you complete graduation with the required percentage of marks. 50% is the specified percentage for this course. Admission for MBA will depend on CET. CAT/MAT entrance exams need to be attended to gain admission for the same. The entrance exam will include questions from General Intelligence, Language and comprehension, Quantitative ability, GK etc. If you are able to clear entrance exam with a good score, the next immediate selection process will be a GD and P.I.
Hi,

there are so many option that you can consider for MBA. yu can go for AIMA

for more information do email me at [email protected]
13th June 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

after graduation in b.com which entrance should i appear for n in which field should i do MBA after b.com where to give entrance exam how to preare for these exams which books i can get for it?
23rd May 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i am working as a sales executive while MBA will help me if yes how please suggest me because in my family i am only graduate and i am married with 2 yrs old son please tell me the right path
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?