4th August 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Ph.D in top university after completing Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University? Details of scholarship for Ph.D?

sir,i completed msc in physics with 88% from bharathyar university.but i have no net qualification.can i join to phd in a top university?is it possible to get an admission in outside india?could you please give me the details of scholarship for phd?please guide me in a proper way to attain my goal.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Ph.D in top universities after completing MSc in Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University
  2. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  3. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  6. How may I do Ph.D from top universities? How may I get details for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  8. Scholarships for PhD in Law candidate of Gorakhpur University?
  9. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  10. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  11. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  12. Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?
  13. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate? -- [New]
  14. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  15. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  16. Details about admission in PhD at any university for M.Sc Astrology candidate?
  17. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in HR?
  18. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
31st December 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Ph.D in top university after completing Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University? Details of scholarship for Ph.D?

I am m.sc physics with 88pc from smvd university katra . Want to go for p hd. Need guidance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?