5th August 2012, 09:43 AM
deepika pilania

Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech

m apply in bsc bioteh but i want change bsc biotech to btech biotech so how it is possupossible yes ya no plz tell me and give some information how it is changed

29th October 2012, 01:03 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech

Hello dear,
No, you cannot switch directly to B.Tech now. You will have to go for JEE examination. If you clear this examination with a good rank, then only can you go for the B.Tech or B.E. procedure. You will get some universities which offer B.Tech on the basis of graduation degree only or higher secondary degree only. But these degrees are not that good from job point of view. So you better go for the AIEEE or JEE examination and clear them to get a chance in the Biotech course. Right now the JEE examination dates are not released yet, so you need to wait for the same.
4th July 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

After bsc biotechnology what kind of job can I get and what amount of salary should be expected
5th July 2015, 03:02 PM
moto g

Hello.

Sorry to say but you can't change from B.Sc biotechnology to B.Tech(biotechnology).
For that you need to give the JEE,AIEEE exam.
Score good rank in entrance exam and then appear for counselling.
And then according to the marks scored in entrance exam you will be allotted colleges.
There are some university which offer B.Tech course according to the graduation marks obtained by you.
But according to me you should clear the entrance exam and do B.Tech(biotechnology) from a good college.

All the best.
19th February 2020, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I join b.tech biotech 2nd year after bsc.biotech 1st year in adhiyaman college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?