7th April 2010, 05:45 PM
reddy_gn

Procedure for engineering admission in Tamilnadu for AP student?

Hi,

I would like to know, what is the procesdure for engineering admission in Tamilnadu for Andhra Pradesh student going to complete intermediate (+2) this year.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission from TamilNadu engineering colleges after completion of 12th grade from USA?
  2. What is the procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu?
  3. Can a student from Tamilnadu board get admission in KK Wagh Engineering College in Nashik Maharashra?
  4. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  5. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  6. Procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from Pondicherry?
  7. How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?
  8. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Tamilnadu from Ashok Leyland or Ford for a Mechanical student?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in AIIMS college? My Son is studying 12th standard in Tamilnadu
  11. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in Mannonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamilnadu?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MS(Automotive Engineering) in USA?
  14. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  15. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  16. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?
  17. Where can I do MS in Electronics after doing ECE in Tamilnadu? Procedure for doing MS in US or UK?
  18. Which college will I get after scoring a cutoff of 35.25 in TANCET?
29th January 2012, 10:23 AM
NAMBIRAJ14
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for engineering admission in Tamilnadu for AP student?

i wish you to apply for studying in tamilnadu for engineering. because i am from tamilnadu.
There is more popular universites like anna university, and vit university, and srm universities are placed in tamilnadu.
in vit university you should appear entrance exam- VITEEE.
IN ANNA UNIVERSITY THERE is no any entrance exam except architecture engineering.
8th February 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for engineering admission in Tamilnadu for AP student?

I am student studying in kerala, but we are setteled in tamilnadu, in this case how can i get admissions in engg colleges in tamilnadu??? i have heard that there is no entrance
exams and admissions is purely on merit .... is it so ??? any one can you tell me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?