5th August 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after completing BBM with overall percentage of 60%?

Hi its abu bakar here
i have completed BBM with an over all 60% and now i'm applying for a job, i even want to do MBA but due to financial problems i could'nt so i'm planning to do MBA in correspondance could u please suggest me weather there is a scope for MBA In correspondance and can i have a bright future

7th September 2012, 05:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing BBM with overall percentage of 60%?

Working professionals mostly opt MBA degree in correspondence. The degree will improve your career prospects. After completion of the course, you can move to senior level manager positions. You can apply for Manager Positions in government departments and banks. CIL, HLL, BSNL, etc are some of the public sector firms where you can search jobs after MBA.
7th September 2012, 08:11 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

It is a good choice to opt for Master in Business Administration course after completing the bachelor in business mgnt degree. Since you have scored 60 percent marks in the graduation course, there should be no issue for you to apply for entrance exams conducted for the MBA admission.

To answer your question regarding MBA correspondence. It is not usual for people to complete MBA via correspondence. In fact a lot of people apply for MBA correspondance while doing job. An MBA degree in regular or correspondence holds same value when applying for the job. What matters is how much marks you have scored at the university.

If you complete the MBA course, it certainly going to help you in career. You can apply for good jobs with better pay package after completing MBA. Therefore my recommendation is that you are on right track. Go for the MBA correspondence course.

To apply for the MBA course, you are required to appear in the entrance exam. The choice simply is yours. You can choose to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) or the other major entrance exam called Management Aptitude Test (MAT). There are few others entrance exams as well. Since you have scored 60 percent marks in BBM, you are eligible for all the MBA entrance exams. This is not gonna be a issue.

The requirement for Common Admission Test is 50 percent marks in graduation course for General candidates and 45 percent marks for SC/ST candidates. On the other hand for Management Aptitude Test the only requirement is graduation degree. There is no percentage criteria.

However if appearing for the Common Admission Test, you should know that the procedure of applying for IIM Distance Learning MBA program is quite different. You would need to require at least 5 years of working experience in order to be eligible. Which I don't think you would have considering you recently completed the graduation course. The requirement varies from each IIM therefore do check with them before applying.

Top MBA Correspondence Colleges

Bharathidasan University – Centre for Distance Education

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi

IIM Ahmedabad

Delhi School of e-Learning, New Delhi

Rai University, New Delhi

Maharishi University of Management & Technology, Delhi

NIILM University, New Delhi

Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta

Amity School of Distance Learning, Amity University, New Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

Institute of management and technology (IMT)

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
10th August 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what jobs can i get after completing one year diploma course in hotelmanagement along with bbm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?