5th August 2012, 02:44 PM
biradargeeta

How to do summer inplant project work in any IT sector? What are the opportunities available for MBA finance fresher

HI I am 3rd semester mba finance student . i m interested to do my summer-in-plant project work in any IT sectors ..wanted to know what are the opportunities available for mba finance fresher. and please suggest me some topic for my summer-in-plant project work

Related Questions:
  1. Which sector I can get the jobs as a fresher after completing MBA in HR and Finance?
  2. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  3. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  4. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  5. Fresher jobs in Bangalore in Finance and Accounts?
  6. List of companies which offer Inventory Management Project Work for MBA(Finance) candidate in Pondicherry? -- [New]
  7. What are the career options available after doing BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Available Job Opportunities for the candidates of MBA in Finance in public sector and private sector?
  9. How to get a job in finance sector? I have done MBA in finance sector
  10. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  11. How to do project in finance while doing MBA in Bangalore?
  12. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  13. How to apply for summer internship project in HR in Pune?
  14. What are the job opportunities in any Public Sector or Indian Navy after completion of MBA with Finance?
  15. Which are the companies offering summer internship program in finance for MBA students?
  16. Can I work in IT sector after completion of MBA Finance? Is it a good choice for me?
  17. Live project for MBA in Finance and Maketing student?
  18. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?