5th August 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Exam pattern for Junior Research fellowship in electronics in DRDO? What is the syllabus for JRF?

sir
please send me the exam pattern for junior research fellowship in electronics in drdo? syllabus for JRF

12th September 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam pattern for Junior Research fellowship in electronics in DRDO? What is the syllabus for JRF?

I Want to know more details about JRF. currently i am doing M.E first year .how can i prepare myself for JRF
13th May 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam pattern for Junior Research fellowship in electronics in DRDO? What is the syllabus for JRF?

plz let me know the written and interview questions for JRF in ELECTRONICS AND TELICOMMUNICATION in DRDO...
24th May 2013, 02:17 PM
kmk8143213514

plz let me know the written and interview questions for JRF in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION in DRDO...
1st July 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i want previous question papers for junior research fellowship, so please send to my mail
23rd August 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

sir
please send me the exam pattern for junior research fellowship in electronics in drdo? syllabus for JRF.my mail id is [email protected]
3rd November 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

plz let me know the written and interview questions for JRF in ELECTRONICS AND TELICOMMUNICATION in DRDO...
26th March 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

plz let me know the written and interview questions for JRF in Electronics and Communication. my mail id is [email protected]
9th April 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

sir
please send me the exam pattern for junior research fellowship in MECHANICAL in drdo also syllabus for JRF.my mail id is [email protected]
25th April 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir

Please send me the exam pattern for JRF in MECHANICAL Engineering in CVRDE (drdo). Also syllabus for JRF.
My mail id is [email protected]
4th May 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir ? ma'am
can you please share the details regarding the syllabus of jrf (electronics) written exam. it would be a great help for me.
my mail id is [email protected] , if you can give me any details regarding this please mail me. thank you.keep smiling
6th May 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

can you please share the details regarding the syllabus of jrf (electronics) written exam. it would be a great help for me.
my mail id is [email protected]
7th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
Can you please help me with thr syllabus for jrf in drdo??
My mail id is [email protected]
19th May 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls snd me the previous question papers and the syllabus pattern for JRF(electronics),DRDE to [email protected]
13th August 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

sir,

can you please tell me the exam pattern for JRF and also send me the papers for the same foe Electronics and Communication specialization
9th December 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can u plz help me regarding the contents of syllabus for JRF(VRDE) in Electronics stream...My email Id is [email protected]
12th January 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Could you please tell me the exam pattern and syllabus for JRF(Electronics and Communication) DRDO ........ and please send me some previous exam papers. My email ID : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?