21st February 2011, 04:40 PM
shital ghadge

When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc

hello sir
i am shital.completed my Bsc in chemistry.tell me when online forms will be available for Msc And eligibility criteria. Also tell me the msc entrance syllabus and date and admission process .I wish to take admission in pune university for msc.
thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  2. What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?
  3. Availability of online forms for M.Sc? Eligibility and syllabus to take admission in Delhi university?
  4. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  5. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  6. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  7. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  8. Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?
  9. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology of Pune University?
  10. What is the syllabus for MSc Biochemistry in Pune University
  11. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  12. Admission in M.Sc CS in Pune without writing entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  14. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  15. Which M.Sc course can be done after completing graduation in physiotherapy?
  16. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  17. Top college of forensic science in India? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
15th March 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc

when m.sc. application form will be available?
10th May 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc

I am chemistry graduate and i wish to do msc maths. Is it possible
15th May 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

When on line forms for msc physics will available by gndu????? And what is the syllabus for entrance test??
26th July 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc.botany after msc.zoology
19th September 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing b.sc biotechnology so i want to do m.sc chemistry in top 10 cilleges so give me about the colleges information and how to pripaired that colleges what is the quetion paper pattern pkz give me about the information
My name is raju from ggclg nizamabad andrapradesh.
24th July 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bsc cs wid physics maths and cs i want to take admission in msc in photonics wt is the criteria of admission
19th January 2015, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.tec student , can I do M.sc mathematics and eligible for NET examination
10th May 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am student of bsc with physics chemistry and math i want to do msc chemistry please give me entrance exam syllabus of pune university
13th May 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell when will msc mathematics form available for pune university
12th July 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the date of online form fill up to M.sc in botany
23rd July 2017, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I completed B.Sc(chemistry ) now I want to take external admission for M.Sc is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?