6th August 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?

I have passed 12th with science stream having 48% in PCM. I want to take admission in IGNOU for BCA coarse.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  2. Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?
  3. What is the last date for admission in IGNOU? I have cleared my class 12th
  4. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  5. Is there any scope of BCA by IGNOU? I have passed 12th CBSE board
  6. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  7. How to get admission to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in science stream with 50% of marks and with an age of 21 years?
  8. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  9. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  10. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  11. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th
  12. Difference between BBA and BCA? Can a Science candidate opt for these courses after completion of 12th class?
  13. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in Medical stream with 80% of marks?
  14. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Science stream with 84.5% of marks?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I get admission to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  17. Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard
  18. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA? -- [New]
12th October 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?

i have completed 12th from ignou. I want to do BCA after 12th may i eligible for this or not.
4th April 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?

what to do after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?