6th August 2012, 01:36 PM
jatins1195

Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc Nursing and B-Pharmacy after completion of 10+2 with 62.2% of marks?

Sir,I have completed my +2 with medical with 62.2% marks from C.B.S.E last year now i want to know which is better option for me B Pharma or B Sc. nursing.Pls, also tell me about job opportunities in abroad because i want to settle in abroad.Pls, tell me soon because my classes are from next week. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc Nursing and B-Pharmacy after completion of 10+2 with 62.2% of marks?
  2. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  3. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  4. Is BSc nursing the right choice after passing out higher secondary? Should I instead choose BSc agriculture?
  5. How can I do MSc nursing after completion of BSc Nursing?
  6. Information about BSc Nursing?
  7. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  8. Any experience required for MSc Nursing course after completion of BSc Nursing course
  9. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  10. Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and BSc Nursing
  11. Is it possible to do MBBS course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  13. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  14. Does NTR university offer PG Anesthesia course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  15. Am I eligible to study BSc Nursing? I have scored 89% marks in 12th
  16. What is BSc Nursing and what is the scope for it?
  17. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?