6th August 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What to do next in case of failing in IAS exam? I have done M.A in Political Science

i had done my M A in political sceince,now i m trying for IAS .wat to do next in case i failed to clear IAS?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after failing in IAS exam?
  2. Where to get previous 10 year Question Papers of IAS Main Exam? What should be the second optional subject for IAS if first choice is Political Science?
  3. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing MA in Political Science?
  4. How to appear for IAS exam after finishing B.A in Subjects like economics, history and political science -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  6. Can I become an IAS officer after studying Political Science and Sociology?
  7. Can I take Political Science as the main subject in IAS?
  8. Best coaching in for political science in Hyderabad? What jobs can I get?
  9. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  10. Tips and advices to pursue M.A with Political Science?
  11. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  12. Which is the IAS preparatory Political Science coaching in Delhi who offers their notes?
  13. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science? -- [New]
  14. Which coaching institute to choose for IAS in Bangalore?
  15. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am going to take admission in B.A Political Science
  16. Instructions to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  18. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
28th February 2013, 08:30 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: What to do next in case of failing in IAS exam? I have done M.A in Political Science

Dear
since there are 4 attempts you can try to clear it within those . If you not cleared then try to clear UGC-NET then you are eligible for university lecturer.
All the best
14th January 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do next in case of failing in IAS exam? I have done M.A in Political Science

my main subject is political science so which subject i am select to opt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?