6th August 2012, 03:40 PM
bugsvickey

How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing

hello as i have completed my post graduation in MBA with specialization in human resourse and marketing. i want to do phd in further but im confuse, for choosing the topic. i want to do my phd in H.R so plz help me for choosing the topic.

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  2. Information about MBA Ph.D course?
  3. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course?
  4. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  5. What are the Ph.D subjects related to Management after completing MBA in HR specialization? -- [New]
  6. List of MBA colleges I can apply for in or around Lucknow with 72% marks? I'm having specialization in Human resource management and Industrial relations
  7. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  8. How to choose subjects in SET exam after MBA with no specialization?
  9. What is the syllabus for MBA Human Resource and Marketing?
  10. Procedure to take up Human Resource Management Specialization?
  11. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  12. How to make my career in UPSC? I am a PG(MBA Human Resource Management and Marketing)
  13. Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  14. Professional Courses for 12th standard non-medical students especially Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the best course in MBA, Marketing, Human Resource and IT?
  16. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  17. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  18. Which subject is better for APSET exam? I have completed MBA specialization in finance and human resource
15th September 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing

How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource
24th December 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing

after doing mba in hr i want to be a lecturer so wha is the rule and regulation of phd or net jrf
30th March 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

can we do phd after completing disrance mba??
28th October 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ph.d after MBA , what is the requirement ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?