7th August 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good college after scoring 62% in 12th exam from CBSE with PCm

i have scored only 62% in 12th exam from cbse with PCM and got 266207th rank in aieee.
can i got a good college in/near Panipat.

Related Questions:
  1. Which good colleges should I choose in Chandigarh after scoring 84% in 12th CBSE?
  2. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in Law college after scoring 63% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 94 in NATA and 77% in 12th CBSE? Can I get SPA Delhi or JJ Mumbai?
  5. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  7. Which good college can I get after scoring 85.6% marks in class 12th CBSE board
  8. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  9. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  10. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
  11. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board -- [New]
  12. Which college can I get for B.Tech in Uttarkhand after scoring 58% in 12th CBSE and 125 in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 61% aggregate in class 12th CBSE boards and 54% in PCM?
  14. What to do to take admission in engineering college after scoring 84.6% in CBSE class 12th?
  15. How to do B.Com from a government college after scoring 78.6% in CBSE class 12th? Which colleges can I get?
  16. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  17. Can I get admission in DAV College Chandigarh in B.Sc with bioinformatic stream after scoring 60.60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  18. What should I do except engineering after scoring 66% in 10th CBSE and 54% in 12th CBSE?
26th August 2012, 09:18 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a good college after scoring 62% in 12th exam from CBSE with PCm

You will have to mention the degree course you want to pursue with which branch/discipline to know whether you can get admission in any college or not! Once you clear your AIEEE entrance exam you become eligible to get admission in engineering colleges.

There are different branches - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

Moreover, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. With 62% percent it is difficult to get a seat among the top ten colleges of India. Because most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities/colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India.

You can apply in Panipat Institute of Engineering Technology. If they have seats available you might get a seat.
www.piet.co.in/

Some other colleges near Panipat where you can try are:

Geeta Engineering College:
Tel:09996022268
www.geetainstitutes.com

Manav Rachna International University:
Delhi-Surajkand Road, Faridabad, Haryana
Tel:7407557576
www,mriu.ac.in

N.C. Instituite of Technology, Israna
Gohana Rd, Near Gurudwara Israna Sahib,
Israna, Haryana-132107
www.ncitech.org

SGI-Samalkha Group Of Institutions - Top Engineering,
Panipat, Haryana
www.sgi.ac.in
26th August 2012, 09:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a good college after scoring 62% in 12th exam from CBSE with PCm

You will have to mention the degree course you want to pursue with which branch/discipline to know whether you can get admission in any college or not! Once you clear your AIEEE entrance exam you become eligible to get admission in engineering colleges.

There are different branches - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

Moreover, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. With 62% percent it is difficult to get a seat among the top ten colleges of India. Because most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities/colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India.

You can apply in Panipat Institute of Engineering Technology. If they have seats available you might get a seat.
www.piet.co.in/

Some other colleges near Panipat where you can try are:

Geeta Engineering College:
Tel:09996022268
www.geetainstitutes.com

Manav Rachna International University:
Delhi-Surajkand Road, Faridabad, Haryana
Tel:7407557576
www,mriu.ac.in

N.C. Instituite of Technology, Israna
Gohana Rd, Near Gurudwara Israna Sahib,
Israna, Haryana-132107
www.ncitech.org

SGI-Samalkha Group Of Institutions - Top Engineering,
Panipat, Haryana
www.sgi.ac.in
27th May 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 62 percent in 12th board exam. and i got 40pecent in NATA exam..in which college i will get admission for architect ?
28th May 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I got 60.% in 12th in non medical can I got admistion in haryana collage?
28th May 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I got 60.% in 12th in non medical can I got admistion in haryana collage?
7th June 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Can i get good collage after geting 62% in 12th from wbchse with PCM I lIVE IN HOWRAH
29th May 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get a good college for B.Tech course? i have got 65% in cbse board exam. i have got 63 marks in phys,65 marks in chem,43 marks in maths.
29th May 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good college after scoring 62% in 12th exam from CBSE with PCM near Bhopal
23rd June 2015, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

I got 62% in 12th and am a arts student.. I want to apply for psychopsychology honours
22nd May 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I have got 62% in class 12th board exam in 2016
I have secured 79 marks in jee mains in 2016, in which the cut off is 100
Can I get a good private college( of course govt. colleges are a dream now) in delhi/ncr.
23rd May 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Suggest the best colleges for ba (with maths) and bsc after scoring 12 in cbse with pcm 63% with pcm in cbseha
29th May 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Can i get computer science in any good college if got only 67% in class 12th cbse 2017 pcm stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?