8th August 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?

im doing BSc.Microbiology,Biochemistry,Chemistry.Im i eligible for MSc.Forensics?If so give a list of best colleges that provide this?How much % of marks should be obtained for this course eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MSc in forensic science after doing BSc hons mathematics
  2. Books of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Chemistry for preparation of GATE?
  3. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  4. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry
  6. How to write TRB exam? I have completed B.A B.Ed English
  7. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  8. Graduation with single major or double major? which is better?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  10. Which one is better between Microbiology and Biochemistry?
  11. Institutes and eligiblity of doing Phd in Biochemistry or Chemistry? -- [New]
  12. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  13. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  14. What are the government jobs in Microbiology examination? I have completed BSc Micro Biology with Biochemistry
  15. Which is is better for doing PG between Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Chemistry?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  17. Am i eligible to do Astrobiology after pursuing UG in Biochemistry?
  18. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
7th September 2012, 10:19 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im doing BSc.Microbiology,Biochemistry,Chemistry.Im i eligible for MSc.Forensics?If so give a list of best colleges that provide this?How much % of marks should be obtained for this course eligibility?

Career in Forensic Science

Forensics Is A Field of Science Where in science is applied in public situations for the Purpose of Law where it is needed. To Become a Forensic Scientist or to Pursue a Masters Degree in Forensics, One Has to Have a Clear and a Strong Knowledge of Basic Sciences.Eligibility To Have a M.Sc Degree in Forensic:
Actually, Not Much to Discuss in this Section, But A Keen Interest in this Field with a Bachelor's Degree is All that is Required.

A Bachelor's Degree (B.Tech/B.Sc) in any of these Fields:
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Zoology
  • Botany
  • Biochemistry
  • Microbiology
  • B.Pharm
  • BDS or applied science
► A Major in Biochemistry, Zoology, Genetics, etc. will always Give you an upper hand over Others.
Personal Attributes :
Code:
► An inquisitive nature
► A Concern for accuracy
► A Keen observation
► Intelligence
► An Eye For Detail
► Team Work
► A logical, practical and methodical approach
► An aptitude for scientific analysis is essential.
Forensic Scientist Job Salary Range:
█ Once You Complete With the Masters Degree, You Can As Well Apply For the Job OF a Forensic Scientist.
Books Which Can Be Reffered

FYI:

Quote:
If you have an analytical mind that is always ticking and trying to think out of the box, with a penchant for solving crimes, then a career in forensic science is for you!
For Any More Queries, Please Feel Free to Leave a Post in this Forum.

Regards,

Nik!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Forensic Career Abroad.pdf(267.0 KB, 126 views)
File Type: pdf NIJ.pdf(682.4 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf Insight into Fees Structure.pdf(1.47 MB, 112 views)
7th September 2012, 11:23 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?

Quote:

*TO BECOME A FORENSIC SCIENTIST ONE HAS TO BE KNOWLEDGE OF BASIC SCIENCE.

ELIGIBILITY

*BACHELOR DEGREE IN ANY OF THE FALLOWING FIELD.
1]ZOOLOGY
2] BOTONY
3]CHEMISTRY
4]PHYSICS

*A Major in Biochemistry, Zoology, Genetics, etc. will always Give you an upper hand over Others.

BOOKS TO BE REFERRED

I HAD ATTACHED SOME FILES PLEASE REFER THEM.ABOUT QUERIES PLEASE FEEL FREE.
15th September 2012, 02:17 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?

Quote:

Forensics Is A Field of Science Where in science is applied in public situations for the Purpose of Law where it is needed. To Become a Forensic Scientist or to Pursue a Masters Degree in Forensics, One Has to Have a Clear and a Strong Knowledge of Basic Sciences.Eligibility To Have a M.Sc Degree in Forensic
:

BOOKS TO BE REFERRED

3rd May 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

hai nikki .
i just want to know whether it is compulsory to prepare for maths in order to get a good scope in forensics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?