8th August 2012, 04:04 PM
rkh.singh4

How to do LLB after doing M.Com from IGNOU? What is the eligibility and duration?

I ve done my mcom from IGNOU and doing ca final. I wanna do LLB now so pls provide the full detail like elegibility, duration, and aprx fee etc.

15th March 2014, 12:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after doing M.Com from IGNOU? What is the eligibility and duration?

Examination (10+2) in any stream as well as graduation level with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for the LLB degree after completion of graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit is assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions.
4th July 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB after doing M.Com from IGNOU? What is the eligibility and duration?

I have completed b.com(H) with 43% marks and also completed m.com with 48% marks in 2015 by distence education from vidyasagar university, can I do l.l.b from any college under calcutta university? also want to know the course fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?