8th August 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology

sir iam completed diploma in ceramic technology.next iam study in Btech in civil or chemical engg. course it is available?because i will not be interested in ceramic technology continue in Btech. please give me a suggestion.

29th December 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology

MOSTER DIPLOMA IN CIVIL
17th July 2013, 05:18 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology

Hi

It would be difficult to change your field.

If you wish to change your field then you will have to take admission to 1st year of engineering.

If you go for ceramic engineering, you may get admission directly into 2nd year ( lateral Entry)

but I can understand your situation and would advice you to go for CIVIL or chemical as these have good scope

all the best
17th July 2013, 04:04 PM
nim@1990

Yes, it is possible to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology.

Throgh AMIE (Institute of Engineers) it is possible.

You have to complete section A then you can change your field.

section A subjects (which is common for all)
Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing
Science and Engineering
Computing and Informatics
Society and Environment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?