9th August 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Best telecom training institutes with good placements in India?

Pls help me find the best telecom training institutes with good placements in india especially n bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. List of top engineering institutes in India providing good placements?
  4. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  5. What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM?
  6. Best Institutes for doing M.Sc in Environment Science with good Placements in India?
  7. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  8. Names of the companies providing summer internship for B.Tech CSE students? What is the fate of telecom management institutes in Indian and Abroad?
  9. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  10. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  11. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Alka Telecom? Whether Alka Telecom provides stipend?
  13. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  14. Is scope of MBA in telecom management good in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which govt pilot training institute have best placements in India? -- [New]
  16. Institute providing certification course in RF engineering (in Delhi)
  17. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  18. Details about the institutes offering training in telecom field after B.E in ECE?
25th October 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best telecom training institutes with good placements in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pls help me find the best telecom training institutes with good placements in india especially n bangalore

I think, You can opt for SimTech. They have maximum number of placements in india.
11th March 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Simtech ,Techvidya ,Teleman are waste and all demand high fees,dont ever join them.
By name of Placement assistance they give you jobs where u hardly earn Rs 7000- 8000 pm
11th March 2013, 10:37 PM
akashrocks86

do not join simtech,techvidya,teleman etc ,they are trying to fool students,the training fees of these classes are very high,also the teaching is below standard,the placements they provide in telecom field are mostly consultancies which pay arnd Rs 7k -8k per month
14th March 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to do telecom training course in mobile communication ?Which telecom training institute shuld i join?
I stay in rural area in Maharashtra,there there are no telecom training classes in my area,I have heard abt BSNL,MTNL,Telecom Expert,Techvidya,Teleman,Simtech etc.
I require telecom training at low cost as i cannot afford higher fees,Which institute shuld i join ?
31st August 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can join Telecom Expert ,its good telecom training institute.Their study material is very good and its also cheap but they provide only postal correspondence course not classroom coaching.I had joined their Optical Fiber Transmission System course.It was very good and cost was around Rs 1000.
1st September 2013, 12:58 AM
maruthidevi

[
I want to do telecom training course in mobile communication ?Which telecom training institute shuld i join?
I stay in rural area in Maharashtra,there there are no telecom training classes in my area,I have heard abt BSNL,MTNL,Telecom Expert,Techvidya,Teleman,Simtech etc.
I require telecom training at low cost as i cannot afford higher fees,Which institute shuld i join ?

19th September 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

If you require telecom training at low cost than Telecom Expert training institute is good choice due to their good and cheap course material.They provide correspondence courses so it will be available in your rural area also Otherwise you may join BSNL but i think their fees are high and teaching standard has gone low now a days
22nd August 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Best telecom training institutes with good placements in India?

If you are looking for placement in PAN India location then you should join Tech Vidhya. this is the best telecom training institute which has a record of placement of student. you can visit their site and see the placement history. Visit Techvidhya
25th February 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a btech ,etc fresher want to join which telecom inst. so that i can get into a raputed telecom company,please tell in brief.
3rd June 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am B.E completed now like to career in telecomm suggests me courses for placement
3rd August 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

which telecom Institute has advanced research related areas knowledge to pursue for publishing papers and research?
22nd April 2016, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to do a good telecom certification, can you please advice me any good intitution and in rajasthan?
17th May 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Best RF Drive Test on TEMS learning institute any where in India. Can Any one Suggest?
14th July 2016, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

best IT training intuitions with 100% placment guarantee for learning DBMS, java etc & what are the package they offer after this training?? plz mail me the ans at [email protected]
15th July 2016, 11:43 PM
Mai98
Junior Member+

Best telecommunication training institutes:

BigData Solutions

Palin

Guru Prevails

NIVT

Ivy Professional School

marticus

AnalytixLabs

Edvancer Eduventures

International School of Engineering

Jigsaw Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?