9th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects

am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completed M.Sc. in Biomedical science.please tell me.i have done my M. Sc. in Biomedical Science Subjects , i read pharmacology, medicinal chemistry,genetics, molecular biology, medical microbiology, analytical chemistry.i have working experience in Pharma Company.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  2. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  3. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Is there any scope in Biomedical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  7. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. Entrance exam for M.Sc Biomedical Science?
  10. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  11. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  12. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  13. What are the subjects in biomedical college?
  14. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  15. Which course can I pursue after completing BSc in Biomedical science?
  16. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  17. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  18. Medical or Biomedical for which stream a Microbiology graduate is eligible? -- [New]
2nd June 2015, 05:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the entrance exam conducted by UPSC for recruitment in the post of the drug inspector after completing M.Sc. in Biomedical science.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for drug inspector exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university .

-The candidate should have a minimum of 18 months experience in the manufacturing field.

-The nationality of candidate should be Indian .

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 33 years for general category. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for the OBC candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST category candidates.

-The selection procedure for the post consists of

Written test

Physical test

Viva-Voce
7th January 2022, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects

Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing bsc in biomedical science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?