9th August 2012, 11:57 PM
RAJESH80931

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

i m studying my b.tech last year in mech engg..there is any job for me

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of Mechanical Engineering course?
  2. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What are the opportunities in Mechanical Engineering field?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student? -- [New]
  7. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  9. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  10. Job opportunities for mechanical engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  11. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  13. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  14. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Engineering or B.Sc: best options after 50% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  17. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  18. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
14th August 2012, 07:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Graduation is enough to apply for jobs in private as well as public sector jobs. But you have to secure at least first class marks in graduation. Public sector companies such as BHEL, NTPC are the main recruiters in this sector. These firms conduct recruitment on the basis of scores obtained in GATE exam. Apart from this, you can apply for jobs in Indian railways. Firms such as Tata Steel, Ashok Leyland are the major recruiters in private sector.
14th August 2012, 11:24 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

when you compleat your b.tech from mechnical
you can apply for IES, SU, GEAT , RRB , DRDO, NTPC, BHEL ETC.
ALL THE BEST
5th November 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

how to get a good job after compete b.tech(mech.)
30th November 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to do petrol engg or marine after b.tech which is very beautiful?
17th December 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the importance of graduation marks in getting a job after b.tech from iit
2nd January 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my degree in mechanical engg..now i want to make my career as marine engineer..plz suggest me wat should i do,whr 2 apply n cost for various courses..
21st January 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

how does the backs in any sub in mech engg can effct in gttng jobs...............??
5th February 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i am completed btech mechanical engg and 8 months experience in site engineer job . now how to update my job .how to jump right job ? or i am ready to study also in this time how to apply study ? and what ?
2nd April 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the criteria to getting job in ntpc after completion of b-tech
2nd April 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

iam doing ece 3rd year.what are the job oppurtunities for me right now?can u suggest the companies which place the students at 3rd year itself?
3rd April 2013, 11:15 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Why are your worrying I donot know,Mechanical engineering is the core branch of engineering with lots of career options and job opportunities.

After completion of your bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with at least 65 % marks overall in it without any backlog ,you will eligible for getting job in various private and public sector undertakings.

If you are pursuing your bachelor's degree from a good college then you may get chance for the campus recruitment if you satisfy the eligibility criteria of the company or you may try for the off campus placement also.

There is one examination called GATE that is Graduate Aptitude test in engineering ,if you clear this with good rank then you will get chance to work in the different PSU like :

>>ONGC

>>BHEL

>>SAIL

>>NTPC

>>IOCL and more.

If you want to get good job in government departments ,you can go for the various UPSC examinations like :

1.Indian Engineering services :

2.Combined defense services for getting job in different academies of defense .

Now friend it depend upon you that in which field you want to make your career ,choice is yours ,I have provided you all the alternatives.

Hope the information helps you.If you want any more information you may leave your message here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
22nd June 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2nd puc in 95% in pcmb(science) i have idea of going to MECHANICAL ENGINEERING/VETERINARY SCIENCE which one is best for my future PLS GUIDE
4th July 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 15 baclogs nd i 60% can i get a job in government in mechanical field
11th July 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i had btech mech 2011 passout without exp wil get a job
13th September 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am in rvscet jamshedpur affliated to kolhan university and persuing b.tech can this be a problem in getting job
15th September 2013, 08:33 PM
GBCIM

HELLO

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering,

1.SAIL
2.GAIL
3.BSNL
4.DRDO
5.UPSC
6.RAILWAYS
7.NTPC
8.BHEL
9.IOCL.

This should help
thank you.......................
19th June 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

is there any scholarships for doing btech in an iit college for parental income less than 1.5 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?