10th August 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to balance ISC, AIEEE and IIT JEE preparation? What is the syllabus?

Hi, everybody i am in 12th standard and doing my isc i am finding very difficult to allocate time for my isc syllabus and also to prepare to IIT and AIEEE exams can any body tip me to overcome this problem pls.

6th January 2013, 05:48 PM
monik.a

Default Re: How to balance ISC, AIEEE and IIT JEE preparation? What is the syllabus?

first of all, whenever somebody has ambition or aim to do something,he and she should be confident to do that thing, means never loose hope.
For IIT JEE and AIEEE , you have to clear and enhance your concepts.All you have to go through more and more concepts. And always remember practice makes you perfect.
12th June 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to balance ISC, AIEEE and IIT JEE preparation? What is the syllabus?

Is going for coaching classes during isc better or afterwards spend one year for coaching ?
11th May 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i balance ISC and JEE ? My friends say that i'll have no time to do that. But my aim is to get into the IITS. my grades in drop if i prepare for jee ( as i have less time for my studies) . can you please tell me how can i balance ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?