22nd February 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

In which company should I do summer training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?

i m sourabh gupta ,doing my b-tech in civil eng. from ip university (delhi). i have to do my summer training of 6 weeks. so can you plz suggest some companies. also plz tell me that how can i apply in those companies. thanking you....

28th February 2011, 10:19 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: In which company should I do summer training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?

You can try summer training in :-

Soma Construction (Search on internet )
Ansal Housing & Construction Ltd www.ansals.com

I think the best one is ANSAL because they will recruit you directly if you work well there in summer training..directly contact them
30th June 2011, 01:55 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which company should I do summer training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Hey,
for civil guys larsen and turbo company is the best company for training.

good luck
3rd August 2011, 06:54 PM
frehman

dear friend

there are ample opportunities

but if you want govt jobs in general category there are plenty of jobs for you

they vary again

High end jobs

Medium Jobs

Low level Jobs

High End Jobs are

->IAS/IPS/IFS all the other civil

Services

->IES/IFS

->Police Recruitment

->SSC

Mid Range Jobs

These are jobs like

->Railway Jobs

->Milatary Navy Army and so on

->JTO jobs in telecom Industry

Low Range Jobs

->Constable jobs

->System Engineers

->Electrical Dept

and so on are called as the low range jobs

this evaluation of Jobs is not done by the salaries they get but done by the reputation name and fame they get in the society
6th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is yogesh singh. Frm iet davv civil.
I want to know whether there is any affect of doing training from a particular company/site.(gov. Or priv.) on our campus selection/placements, and if so specify the level...
29th April 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I m RAVI YADAV, doing my b-tech in civil
eng. from PIET(Jaipur). i have to do my
summer training of 6 weeks. so can you plz
suggest some companies. also plz tell me that
how can i apply in those companies. thanking
you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?