12th August 2012, 02:05 AM
utkarshadevkar

Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

Sir,
I am doing my 3rd year B.E in ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNCATION.I intend to do an internship for a month or two while m studying!Please suggest me good electronics or telecommunications companies in Pune where I can apply for internship.Looking forward to your reply.Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  2. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  3. How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University
  4. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  5. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to register for Electronics and Telecommunication internship?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  10. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to apply for internship in VLSI in IITs?
  12. In which companies should I apply for internship during my 3rd year in ECE?
  13. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Can I apply for IES by using electronics and telecommunication paper
  15. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  16. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  17. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  18. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
9th April 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in pune
15th December 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

can have intership in BSNL COMPANY in pune during winter i.e.in DECEMBER??
25th July 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications..
25th July 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?