12th August 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of ICWA course? Fee structure and address of Nagpur Office?

what is the last date of icwa cours, fee structure & address of nagpur office?

14th August 2012, 12:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of ICWA course? Fee structure and address of Nagpur Office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date of icwa cours, fee structure & address of nagpur office?
The registration for the Cost and Work Accountancy course is opened throughout the year. If you have passed 10+2 examination, you may enroll for the Foundation Course. However, if you possess a bachelors degree in any discipline, you may enroll directly for the Intermediate Course, which is basically the second stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy course.

The Cost and Work Accountancy course can be pursued either through correspondence mode or through oral coaching mode, in which you will be able to attend coaching classes at study centers accredited by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, and depending upon the mode you opt, the fee structure varies:

Foundation Course- Rs. 3500 for both Oral as well as Postal mode.
Intermediate Course- Rs. 15700 for Postal mode and Rs. 19700 for Oral coaching mode
Final Course- Rs.11500 for postal mode and Rs. 16500 for oral coaching mode
Computer Training- Rs.3400
Modular Training Fee- RS.4000

Contact detail of Office of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Nagpur:

ICWAI Bhavan
243/3 LaxmiNagar
Nagpur: 440 022
Phone:
0721-2227829
0721-2228541
14th September 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of ICWA course? Fee structure and address of Nagpur Office?

Hi sir
i m Doing b.com Ist year nd i m interested to do icwa cource.....sir i m from middle class family so pls give me total fees of ICWA nd all details...

Sakshi
from Delhi
14th September 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
i m Doing b.com Ist year nd i m interested to do icwa cource.....sir i m from middle class family so pls give me total fees of ICWA nd pls give me all detail of cwa...
Karan aggarwal
from Delhi
1st November 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of ICWA admission
8th January 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of ICWA course? Fee structure and address of delhi Office?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?