22nd February 2011, 08:19 PM
sivanramu

List of the entrance exams with details for admission in Ph.D course after M.Pharm?

I m now studing m.pharm (pharmaceutical analysis) under TN Dr MGR Medical university , after m.pharm i will try to PhD by entered via
entrance exams, If its possible,i need list and details of entrance exams ?

Related Questions:
  1. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  2. List of the entrance exams with details for admission in Ph.D course after M.Pharm?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  5. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing & Painting)? -- [New]
  7. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  8. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  9. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Lubricant Chemistry?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?
  13. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  14. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in History in India?
  16. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of entrance exams conducted for M.Pharm and M.Tech admissions? -- [Most Discussed]
16th August 2011, 11:35 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: List of the entrance exams with details for admission in Ph.D course after M.Pharm?

For admission in Phd after m.pharm
You need to apply in the universties for the entrance exam whenever notifications for admission are being announced

For a good career after phd
It is mandatory for you to appear for GPAT entrance for pharmacy candidiate and UGCNET for other science courses

A recent law passed by parliament and the law governing education made it mandatory for cracking the GPAT exam for all those who go for phd and then lectureship
14th March 2012, 11:03 AM
sksravikumar23

Default Re: List of the entrance exams with details for admission in Ph.D course after M.Pharm?

When the conducted entranse exams for b.pharmacy to m.pharmacy at Dr.Myrtle midical university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?