14th August 2012, 10:34 AM
alexmikemariner

Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?

sir,
i m completed my B.sc in psychology from annamalai university in the year 2009. n want to pursue degree in clinical psychology? what is the procedure and what i ve to do? which institutes are providing this course through distance? and what are da career option aftr pursuing this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  3. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  4. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
  6. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  8. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  9. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  10. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  11. Career Options in India after completion of Masters in Psychology? List of Colleges offering this course in India?
  12. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  13. List of institutions in Pune university offering distance learning B.A. course?
  14. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  15. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  16. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  17. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  18. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
20th January 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?

How much will it cost me to do my Masters degree abroad not on line
9th July 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?

What is the scope after completing BSc Psychology in in India?
21st August 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam

I have completed my B.sc nursing this year.Now i want to continue my studies in M.sc/M.phil clinical psychology.Is there any course related to clinical psychology in your university.
15th April 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi.i have completed Bpharmacy.can u tell me msc psychology (regular course)payment seats offer colleges in india?
2nd February 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i want to make career in psychology ... i m mad for it....m recently doing 12th plzzzzz suggest what should i do further for a bright future ..... i want to work in a hospital as an psychologist ..... plzzzz do reply .... ma id is [email protected] .....
19th March 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc Psychology (2012 pass out) from thissur.. and i had joined for msc psycholog. due to some reasons i could not complete my course. now its been 2 years.. i want to restart my studies in distant learning as i am not able to attend daily class.. what should i do? which are the institutes in kerala provides distant education.? what is the procedure to apply? thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?