23rd February 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?

m pooja the student of B.A 1st year wid political science
in i passed my I.SC exam wid pcm nd i scored 79%marks
m 17 years old
my parents told me to prepare for bank p.o there is nithing in privet
sector bt i hav great interest in privet sector so i wanna to do MBA
nw plz suggest me wat can i do?
in goverment sector wat kind of job is for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  3. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  4. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  5. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  6. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  7. Best option between government job and private job?
  8. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  10. Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector? -- [New]
  11. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  12. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  13. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for EIE student?
  15. What kind of private sector jobs i can approach after M.Sc. in Plant Pathology?
  16. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  18. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
25th February 2012, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?

The decision whether to enter in to a government job or private job depends on an individual’s interest. A government job offers a secured career. Nowadays the opportunities in the government sector are also huge. After BA, you can apply for the banking jobs as per the vacancies available. Attending the UPSC and SSC exams is also a good option. In order to get in to government companies attend the PSU exams as per the notifications which get published
27th February 2012, 08:17 PM
michael_scofield

Default Re: What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?

dear friend:
JOB OPPORTUNITIES

After complete b.e computer science in to two field of jobs are there.

1)goverment jobs

2)private jobs
IN government jobs are:

1)bank jobs

2)railway jobs

3)civil service jobs

4)army,navy,airforce jobs

5)employeement officer

and etc........

IN private jobs after complete the be computer science:
1)TCS

2)WIPRO

3)GOLDMAN SACHS

4)ARICENT

5)TALLY

AND ETC........

ALL THE BEST.........
1st July 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.a 1st year with hist(hons.),I have completed class12 in 2012,with 66%marks only,so please suggest any government job for me in kolkata
6th October 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I am a BA final year student. I have completed 12th pass 69% marks. Do you suggest any government jobs please. I am waiting your answers.
23rd March 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing B.A final year. Please suggest any private jobs
29th July 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with 58% marks. I am doing B.A. 1st from JAAT collage Kaithal. pls suggest me jobs in any sector on my email ID

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?