14th August 2012, 02:33 PM
veena143

When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?

Hii sir,
When will the counselling for GATE 2012 candidates start for M.Tech. admissions? Must I register separately or is counselling same for GATE qualified and PGECET qualified candidates. I gor 19000 rank in GATE2012 ,2500 rank in PGECET and I am an 'OC' candidate.I am planning to join in a nornal college in Andhra.Will I be eligible for MHRD Scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  2. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  3. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  5. Which college can be alloted for TANCET M.E?
  6. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
  7. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  9. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  11. Eligibility and requirement to join in M.E CSE?
  12. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  13. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  14. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?
  15. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  16. In which college can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 283 in GATE with 14241 AIR? Details about the counseling procedure?
  17. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
  18. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
22nd August 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?

Please let me know he date of start of GATE counselling for 2012 starts to my mail id : [email protected] or ping me on 9640759480...Thanks in advance.
10th September 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?

please tell me the date when vil be the counsling for gate candidates to do m.tech in a.p?
14th September 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Iam bhavani. i got 2000 rank for all over india. i dont know about counselling date and time.pls tell me to counsellig daten.
19th September 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

haiiiiiiiii sir.pls inform me when will be the counselling for e.c.e. pls give updates????
28th October 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the gate counslng date in hyderabad..
28th October 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me the counselling date for Gate 2012..
29th October 2012, 01:43 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Since you are mentioning separately that you are from 'OC' category, I am taking this as a fact that you belong to the reserved category. Now instead of your score if you would have mentioned the percentile then it would have been easier for me. Now for reserved category if you get within 19 percentile only, then you are eligible for the government stipulated stipend every month. But for that you will have to enroll yourself in M.Tech program, under some university. Otherwise you cannot claim the scholarship. In the university itself, you have to fill the form to claim the scholarship.
14th November 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , i have got 2295 rank in gate and my gate score is 308 and am from BC-C category. can i expect my admission in in iit ? if its possible please reply to my mail id ([email protected])
16th February 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Koi mujhe gate counselling ki knowledhge de sakta hai pls rply at "[email protected]"
20th March 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

hello...
my name is Balaji. i got 13544 rank in GATE exam with marks of 30.67 and score of 324 in EEE sir. Please give me the suggestion for doing m.tech. iam an OBC(NC). so please give the guidance foe M.tech in major colleges pleaase...................................... my id: [email protected]
9th June 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i qualified gate in 2014. i got 29.14 marks in civil eng branch. my gate score is 355. i want to join in m.tech in andhra pradesh universities. but i don't no when was the counseling for gate qualified students.can you please help me and send details of counseling dates.....
27th July 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

sir...,
i got 36 marks and 15204 rank in GATE 2014 ECE... gate score is 450.. plz send the information about GATE 2014 counselling dates to join m.tech in universities in hyd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?