14th August 2012, 02:22 PM

Am i eligible to avail education loan from Banks? What is the procedure? I am a B.Tech in Sastra University

I am student of I year B.Tech in SASTRA University, a deemed univiersity. I have secured 96% in the Higher Secondary Exam. I would like to know if I am eligible to avail education loan from banks? If so what is the procedure?
regards
narayan

Related Questions:
17th February 2013, 11:14 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to avail education loan from Banks? What is the procedure? I am a B.Tech in Sastra University

Yes you can apply for the loan from bank as it will be easy for you to pursue your studies and for this you need to check the procedure of the bank i.e what all formalities are to be done by you for geting loan..
The bank will tell you the entire details....
22nd May 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to avail education loan from Banks? What is the procedure? I am a B.Tech in Sastra University

IS EDUCATION LOAN FROM SBI OR ANDHRA BANK BE GIVEN TO SASTRA UNIVERSITY.I AM A CITIZEN OF A.P
13th July 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to knw whether i can take edu loan for my btech in gnoit collage my 12 percentage is 65 nd my father is in gov job as postmaster,
30th June 2023, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

i can take edu loan for btech in sastra University 2023-24.my 12 percentage is98.7 my father
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?