14th August 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the college in PG?

I'm studying MCA in Anna university coimbatore. i need to change college because of health problem and family situation. Will it be possible to change college ? can you suggest me any procedure to change

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  2. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to change the college after 3rd semester B.Sc(IT)?
  4. Procedure to change the college during the counseling?
  5. How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure?
  6. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  7. How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?
  8. Can I change the college which I got in 1st allotment to the one in 4th allotment? Procedure for the change?
  9. What is the procedure to change the college? I am studying in Trichy
  10. What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK
  11. How to change my college in 2nd year and procedure to get my certificates?
  12. Is it possible to change college in first year? Procedure to change the college?
  13. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year?
  15. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to change my college after first year? I am studying in Kollam under Kerala University
  18. Procedure to change college in 3rd year of B.Tech under WBUT?
30th May 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the college in PG?

i am a student of anna university affilated college iwant to change my college after 3rd year in other engineering college in anna university what is the procedure?
18th March 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am an M.tech 2nd semester student in Calicut University.I would like to change my college under the same university.What are the procedures to change my college?
21st August 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am an B.tech 3rd semester student in AIET,Kukas,Jaipur.I would like to change other college under the RTU university.What are the procedures to change my college?
15th April 2015, 11:46 PM
amanshrivastava98

• First of all, this can be done from a private to private or from a govt to private college only.

If such is the case, then follow the steps below :

1. Check for the seats available in the college of your choice and your branch.

2. If there are seats available then you should apply for the permission for transfer to the highest authority of the college and the university.

3. If they permit you, then you should apply for the permission in your university and college.

4. With the consent of both the sides you can apply for the Transfer Certificate in the college with the requisite and do the needful.

NOTE :
Do not apply for the transfer certificate in the current college of yours in advance, otherwise you will be in a big big mess.
19th November 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir Can i transfer private p.g college to government college after complete b.com 1st year in private college and want to take admission 2nd year in government college
20th November 2018, 12:40 PM
RobertWilson01

If you changing college under same university then you can simply take admission into the new college at beginning of the semester, but If you are thinking to change the university then you need to apply for the migration.
1st December 2021, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i change the university after ug to do the pg
1st December 2021, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Can i change university after ug to do the pg
11th January 2022, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir , how can I change my university after completing my ug in private?
Is it possible to do pg in regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?