15th August 2012, 07:41 AM
himvrm09

Am I eligible for private as well as public sector job after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks

hello sir,
I am Himanshu Verma and I have done my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% aggregate marks. i am a SC candidate. I have good communication as well as leadership skills. Am I eligible for Private as well as Public sector jobs??
Plz suggest me as soon as possible.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Career in Public Sector Units after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In public sector and private sector companies) for production engineering students?
  3. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  4. How to get a job after completing B.E(EC)?
  5. Difference in getting a job after M.Tech and B.Tech/B.E? Is M.Tech beneficial for a person who wants to get a job in PSU?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for public sector bank after working for sometime in private sector bank? -- [New]
  7. Can I appear for Bank Exams at an age of 33 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  9. What are the chances for me after completing B.Com?
  10. What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?
  11. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  12. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  13. Can ladies get bank jobs? How can I apply for the same?
  14. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  15. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. What I have to do to get good job in private sector?
  17. What are the jobs available for me after completing EEE course?
  18. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
15th August 2012, 08:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for private as well as public sector job after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks

Yes after completing B.Tech you can certainly find opportunities in both private as well as PSU. For both these sectors you will need to appear for the entrance exams conducted by the companies themselves. Some of the PSU's like BHEL, BEL accept the GATE score too. While applying for the PSU you must mention that you belong to SC and also submit proof of the same. You can apply in companies like BSNL, MTNL, ISRO, ONGC etc.
15th August 2012, 10:14 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: Am I eligible for private as well as public sector job after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks

Hi dear....

->Yes you are eligible for job in private as well as public sector.
->There are many jobs for electrical engineers.
->They can apply many companies like...
1.BSNL
2.ISRO
3.TCS
4.INFOSIS
5.MTNL

->You can apply any of company
->you also apply for professors in any colleges.

So all the best dear.
16th August 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

hello sir I have done B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering & currently I am working in a Diploma Engg. College. Now I want to join industry, so please suggest me how is that possible. Thank You.
11th December 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam
i have completed my b.tech from distance learning. So can i be eligible for private as well as government jobs.
22nd March 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

if i have backs in final year am i still eligigible for jobs in private sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?