15th August 2012, 10:53 AM
bhavesh tyagi

What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi

i have 12th class pass in delhi and i have diploma in 18 month in animation course.(2012)
plz tell me what is job after computer hardware and networking course
and who is the best institute (name and address) in east delhi.
plz guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  2. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  3. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  4. How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?
  5. How to get a job in MNC with 59.1% in 10th, 65% in diploma and 74% in B.Tech.(CSE) ?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  7. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  8. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?
  9. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  10. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  11. How to have a successful career in the field of Computer Hardware and Networking?
  12. Courses in field of networking for Diploma in Computer Engineering and best institutes in Delhi?
  13. Are there any government railway jobs for IT students?
  14. How to get a job in Delhi? I have 2 years experience in computer science
  15. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working? -- [New]
  16. Best institutes in Delhi for Networking Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  18. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
8th January 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi

i have done BE with EC in 2010. now i want to join it field. plz guid me for cloud computing...
3rd May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi

I have completed my graduation with commerce back ground. later i had completed MBA with Finance & Marketing specialization. Present I am working as a retail manager with 3 years experience. now I am interested in networking courses. if i learned networking courses what kind of jobs i will get. suggest me the best for my carrier.
5th June 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation with b.a english 44% now what should i do,,,i want job after 1 or 2 year, which courses are use full 4 me????? plz plz plz suggest me
21st August 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course to do after computer hardware and networking?
26th September 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

what type of job i can get after hardware and networking course?
24th September 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done computer hardware and networking course for govt. iti so now what i do please tell me?
6th June 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What will be better to do after completing my hardware and networking diploma 1 year course ..?
MCSE or CCNA or what else .???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?