15th August 2012, 01:32 PM
darkwarrior111

Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU

which psu's recruits production engineers.whenever i search this it always shows about mechanical engineering and moreover i couldnot find syllabus for preparation for psu's.pls help, give me useful links.

30th September 2016, 12:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU

There are so many production companies in the market which recruit production engineers. Production companies includes Newsprint production companies, plastic products manufacturing companies, bearings, gears and other accessories production companies, sugar mills, power generation companies etc, recruit production engineer for regular shift. You simply have to search for vacancy and apply. You have to face written test and interview to get a job in any of the above company. Some well known PSU's are Nepa Limited, ONGC, IOCL, BEL, BHEL etc.
19th May 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU

Sir I want to knoe that if I pursue Production Engeering as a under-graduate course and take GATE exam from Mechanical Discipline, then which PSUs will be open for me ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?