15th August 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force in Technical branch? What is the eyesight criteria for technical branch? Is LASIK accepted?

i am a girl who wants to join air force technical branch. what is the eye sight criteria for technical branch? is LASIK accepted or not??

20th March 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force in Technical branch? What is the eyesight criteria for technical branch? Is LASIK accepted?

sir i am studying intermediate 1st year.what is the eyesight should not exeed?
8th June 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force in Technical branch? What is the eyesight criteria for technical branch? Is LASIK accepted?

sir, my eye sight is -4.0 can i join air x group. And is lasik possible for joining.
23rd February 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force in Technical branch? What is the eyesight criteria for technical branch?
8th September 2020, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How much time it takes to be a ips officer after 12pass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?