15th August 2012, 10:12 PM
flowerpayal1984

How can I join CS after completing MSc Chemistry? Details about the fee structure?

i am completed my study as M.Sc. chemistry in 2006. than i married and now as housewife and 3 year old baby boy mother. may i join cs than please send me its detail of study and fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  2. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  4. Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?
  5. Fee structure for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  6. Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?
  7. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?
  9. What is the procedure to join MSc Medical Anatomy course? Fee structure details and eligibility criteria?
  10. What is the fee structure for MSc Chemistry?
  11. How to join MSc Chemistry after completing B.Pharmacy?
  12. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  14. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  15. How to join Ph.D after completing MSc in chemistry
  16. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  17. Can I do ICWAI after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure to join?
  18. What is the MS chemistry fee structure?
25th September 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join CS after completing MSc Chemistry? Details about the fee structure?

my degree is BSc computers , i want to do icsi course , i want to know the procedure and is there any age limit for the registeration ????
26th September 2012, 10:25 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CS after completing MSc Chemistry? Details about the fee structure?

You can definitely apply for Company Secretary but I would not recommend that to you for various reasons. Firstly you are way over educated to do Company Secretary course. CS can be taken after 12th and graduation while you have completed post graduation.

It would also be very difficult for find a job in Company after completing CS. By the time you will complete the Company Secretary course, you would be easily 32 to 35 year old. A lot of companies don't recruit freshers of that age. Mainly the freshers are around the age of 22 to 26 years for the Company Secretary job.

I also believe it would be very difficult for you to manage your kid and work in a company for a exhausting job like Company Secretary. Therefore unless you have great interest in the course. Kindly do not opt for it. There is a better option in front of you.

The option I am talking about it lectureship. You can apply for government lectuer job by appearing for National Eligibility Test. This test is conducted by University Grants Commission twice a year. It is perfect for post graduates students. There would be no age issue and you can appear for NET exam as many times as you would like. There is no better way for you to get government job. It would also be easy for you to manage your home and work at the same time.

Eligibility

1. A post graduation degree from UGC recognized university.

2. At least 55 percent marks in post graduation.

3. In case of SC/ST, 50 percent marks ar required.

4. Your subject for NET would be same in which you completed master degree course.

5. There is no age limit for Lectureship.

6. There is no limit on number of attempts.

There is an option for you to choose between NET exam and SET. State Eligibility Test is also similar exam but conducted by each state of India separately. Passing this exam would give you job in state government colleges.

This is my advice for you. However if you still want to pursue CS. Here are the details.

Eligibility

You must have compelted 12th for CS course.

Candidate only after completing graduation with 50 percent can apply for Intermediate or Executive course.

There is no upper age limit for CS course.

Foundation Course

>> English and Business Communication

>> Elements of Business Laws and Management

>> Economics and Statistics

>> Financial Accounting

Fee: Rs. 3,600/-

Intermediate Course

>> General and Commercial Laws

>> Company Accounts

>> Cost and Management Accounting

>> Tax Laws

>> Company Law

>> Economic and Labour Laws

>> Securities Laws and Compliances

Fee: Rs, 7,000/-

Final Course

>> Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency

>> Company Secretarial Practice

>> Drafting ,Appearances ,Pleading

>> Strategic Management , Alliances and International Trade

>> Advanced Tax Laws and Practice

>> Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management

>> Governance , Business Ethics and Sustainability

>> Financial , Treasury , Forex Management

Fee: Rs. 7,500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?