16th August 2012, 02:01 AM
srividhya19

Last 5 years question papers of ACIO Grade II exam in Intelligence Bureau? What are the books?

Respected sir/mam,
could u please mail me the last five years question papers of ACIO grade 2 exam in intelligence beureau. also plz suggest me the books for the preparation of ACIO grade 2 exam!!! please help me!!!

16th September 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of ACIO Grade II exam in Intelligence Bureau? What are the books?

respected sir/madam,
can u please send me some of the previous year question papers of acio grade II executive exam.
22nd July 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of ACIO Grade II exam in Intelligence Bureau? What are the books?

Sir, pls send me the past 5 years question paper of ACIO grade 2exam..my I'd: [email protected]
5th August 2013, 12:31 AM
khalidsmcet

Sir, please send me last 5-10 years question paper for IB ACIO-II Executive exam to my mail id- [email protected]
7th August 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir pls send me last 5-10 years question paper for IBA ACIO-|| executive exam to my id- [email protected] and also suggest me books for this exam pls.
5th December 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
could u please mail me the last five years question papers of ACIO grade 2 exam in intelligence beureau. also plz suggest me the books for the preparation of ACIO grade 2 exam!!! please help me!!!
25th March 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madum please send last five years questions paper of Intelligence Bureau on My E-mailId- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?