16th August 2012, 12:18 PM

How to join Air Hostess after completing B.Tech in Hyderabad?

i've completed my b.tech in hyderabad, iam very much intrested in air hostess job, now iam 21years old, i wanted to get trained in frankin institution, am i eligible for this? please tell me the details about it. thankyou.

25th March 2013, 02:25 PM
anurag_1992

Default Re: How to join Air Hostess after completing B.Tech in Hyderabad?

hi dear,

to become an air hostess you require a great personality and at the same time you should be fluent in hindi and english and also you should have a great figure with a good height. But you have to join some training institutes like frankfinn and they will decide if you have all the enough qualities and will train to perfect. so try your luck chase your dreams..

All the best
25th March 2013, 02:26 PM
anurag_1992

hi dear,

to become an air hostess you require a great personality and at the same time you should be fluent in hindi and english and also you should have a great figure with a good height. But you have to join some training institutes like frankfinn and they will decide if you have all the enough qualities and will train to perfect. so try your luck chase your dreams..

All the best
25th March 2013, 04:21 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: How to join Air Hostess after completing B.Tech in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i've completed my b.tech in hyderabad, iam very much intrested in air hostess job, now iam 21years old, i wanted to get trained in frankin institution, am i eligible for this? please tell me the details about it. thankyou.

Hello dear,

Being an Air hostess is a dream come true for every little princess of their parents, so do you, as you know you can be one of them if you just follow these little instructions. Being an Air Hostess, you can see you will get a higher salary, a chance to travel all the world, and explore many places, free trips for your well wishers, the benefit you will get is enormous.

If you really want a career in Air Hostess, then here it goes, you can go for a training at Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training.

>>You can do a course on for 12 months after your graduation.

>>Eligibility is any graduate with 19-24 years of age, so you are eligible for this.

>>The selection will be on the basis of personal interviews and consists of modules like Aviation, Grooming, Communication, Inter-personal Skills, Swimming and Interview preparation during training.

With the aviation industry booming, and a certain hike of service attraction in current sector, you can just groomed yourself worth the right guidance of Frankfinn institute and become one of them, cheers!!

For placed students of this institutes,you can check here at http://www.frankfinn.com/walloffame.php

Hope this helps!!
22nd June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

we should know compulsory hindi?
13th January 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is khushboo arya i want to become an airhostess... at time i am persuing b.tech.. but my aim is become an airhostess.. so pls pls tell me.. after b.tech i join airhostess..
20th March 2016, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum height permission for an air hostess??
2nd April 2018, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for airhostess I'm completed my graduation what is the next procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?