16th August 2012, 06:05 PM
+gaurav

What should I do to join ICWA after doing B.Com with 50%

sir,
i want to know, i have done B.com in 2012 with 50%.plz tell me what should i join icwa.
Thankx

31st August 2012, 07:16 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to join ICWA after doing B.Com with 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by +gaurav View Post
sir,
i want to know, i have done B.com in 2012 with 50%.plz tell me what should i join icwa.
Thankx
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India conducts the ICWAI Foundation Course Exam and the candidates are selected through 3 stages:

Foundation course.
Intermediate.
Final course.

The candidates who have finished +2 from a recognized board are eligible for the foundation test.

The candidates must have a age more than 17 years for foundation course.

The candidates must pass the foundation course to be eligible for the Intermediate and if they pass both then they will be eligible for the final course.

The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria's are eligible to apply for the exam.

The candidates can apply for the exam either online or offline.

Online:

The candidates can apply for the exam online by visiting the ICWAI official site.

Offline:

The candidates can get the forms from posts offices and should send the form along with the documents to the official address of ICWAI at:

Address:

Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India,
"Rohit Chambers", 4th Floor, Janmabhoomi Marg, Fort,
Mumbai - 400 001

For more information check at official site of ICWAI at http://www. icwai-wirc.org
31st August 2012, 07:44 PM
incredibleshub

Default Re: What should I do to join ICWA after doing B.Com with 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by +gaurav View Post
sir,
Thankx
To apply for ICWA course you need to have completed 12th from a Recognized Board.

CPT is the first stage of ICWA course after clearing this you can apply for IPCC which is the second stage.

To apply for IPCC through CPT then you need to have cleared your CPT to apply for IPCC with out clearing COT you can not appear for IPCC.

The another option is that you need to have completed your Graduation with minimum of 60% to appear directly for IPCC with out clearing CPT.

Percentage Criteria is 55% for the candidates from Commerce background .

So as your Graduation percentage is less compared to the Criteria you can not apply for IPCC directly so i suggest you apply for CPT clear it and appear for IPCC after which you have a Interview which is last stage of CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?