16th August 2012, 09:16 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Wildlife Institute of India is the best institute in India which offers courses related to wildlife. It is a dream of many to study from this reputed institute. To get admission in the M.Sc. Wildlife Science course offered by the institute one has to appear for the Entrance Test of the Institute. The paper of this exam contains a section on General Science, to test the knowledge of the students in basic concepts of science. These concepts are vital to the study of anything related to wildlife. Questions are asked from life science, physical science and chemistry. Students can also expect questions from digital electronics and analog electronics. Students do not any specialization to answer these questions. Only the studies of science till the graduate level will suffice. The questions are asked from topics which have an impact on the nature and on wildlife. Topics like pollution, energy, biology are given more emphasis upon.

Related Questions:
  1. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  4. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- General Knowledge Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer?
  6. How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?
  7. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  9. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  10. What should I do to become a wild life researcher after ISC? -- [New]
  11. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (II), General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - General Knowledge (Test II) Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which are the courses available in India and particularly in Maharastra after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Which type of jobs are available after doing the course?
  15. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to get admission in MSc forestry and wildlife science in dehradun college? What is the difference?
  18. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th December 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

i am class 12th student, i am most interested in wildlife.can i apply for it,if yes then how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?