16th August 2012, 09:22 PM
kssoumyass

What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?

please send me the syllubus of airport authority of india exam for junr executive in IT

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  2. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  3. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  4. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  5. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  6. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  7. Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  9. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  10. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  11. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam? -- [New]
  12. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  13. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  14. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  15. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  16. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  17. Syllabus for airport authority of India, Junior Executive(IT officer)?
  18. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
7th January 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?

Please provide the syllubus to the AAI post of Air traffic controll for IT.
16th February 2015, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssoumyass View Post
please send me the syllubus of airport authority of india exam for junr executive in IT
I have attached the syllabus for Airport Authority of India so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for AAI exam.txt(1.2 KB, 191 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?