17th August 2012, 03:27 AM
fatima zehra zaidi

Information about M.Com entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?

i want to know about the m.com entrance exam . plzz tell me about its syllabus , books n everything about it . plzz also tell me how to prepare for it ...
Thank you

17th August 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about M.Com entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?

i want to know about the m.com entrance exam . plzz tell me about its syllabus , books n everything about it . plzz also tell me how to prepare for it ...
Thank you
19th August 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about M.Com entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?

i am completed m.comin(accounting).. i want to study m.com(banking).. but these also 2 yr course r only one yr course.. tel me
9th December 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about M.com entrance exam.
12th August 2013, 05:43 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatima zehra zaidi View Post
Thank you
There are lot of Institution may conduct entrance Examination for M.com course , I have list some of the Institution which conduct entrance Examination for M.com course.

::List of M.om Entrance Examination::
  • Indian Institution of Management Entrance Examination
  • Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination
  • University of Delhi Entrance Examination
  • Rajiv Gandhi University Entrance Examination
  • Osmania University Entrance Examination
  • Sardar Patel University Entrance Examination

To apply for this Entrance Examination you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

This are the reputed Institution which Conducts Entrance Examination for M.com course . The Syllabus for M.com Entrance Examination consist of Cost Accounting , Management Accounting , Business Communication , Business Law , General English , Financial Accounting , Quantitative Aptitude , Business Economics and Industrial Management etc..

To crack this Examination you refer the following Books like,( Principle of Economics by Case Fair , Company Law by Avatar Singh , Financial Accounting by G.L Gupta , Business of Law by Avatar Singh , Business Mathematics by Ranganathan / Rajaram ) .

This books are very much useful to crack the entrance examination with good percentage of marks. So, If you go through this books then definitely you may crack the M.com Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?